The ENC28J60 is a stand-alone Ethernet controller with an industry-standard Serial Peripheral Interface. It is designed to serve as an Ethernet network interface for any controller equipped with SPI.
ENC28J60 Ethernet Module utilizes the Microchip ENC28J60 Stand-Alone Ethernet Controller IC featuring a host of features to handle most of the network protocol requirements. The board connects directly to most microcontrollers with a standard SPI interface with a transfer speed of up to 20MHz.
It is a module by which you can put your control board online. And of course, you can use it on the Arduino platform. Its function is the same as Ethernet Shield V1.0 for Arduino, so with it, you can realize all the functions that you did on the Ethernet Shield V1.0 for Arduino. It is tiny and convenient, you need to connect it with your Arduino board with 10 wires, then you can use it like the Ethernet Shield V1.0 for Arduino.
- ENC28J60 Ethernet chips, SOP28 package
- Integrated MAC and 10Base-T PHY
- SPI Interface
- 1x10 connector can be easily mounted with the MCU
- Built-in isolation transformer RJ45 connectors HR911105A
- Power LED
- Fully Compatible with 10/100/1000Base-T Networks
- Supports One 10Base-T Port with Automatic Polarity Detection and Correction
- Supports Full and Half-Duplex modes
- Automatic Programmable Retransmit on Collision
- Programmable Padding and CRC Generation
- Automatic Rejection of Erroneous Packets
- SPI Interface with Clock Speeds Up to 20 MHz
- Stable performance.
1 x ENC28J60 Ethernet LAN Module
Arduino, SPI, AVR, PIC, LPC, STM32.