The DS1307 Serial Real-Time Clock is a low-power, full binary-coded decimal (BCD) clock/calendar plus 56 bytes of NV SRAM, Real-time clock (RTC) counts seconds, minutes, hours, date of the month, month, day of the week, and year with leap-year compensation valid up to 2100.
- UL recognized
- Operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C
- Automatic power fail to detect and switch circuitry
- Timekeeping current of 300nA
- Completely manages all timekeeping functions
- 56byte, battery backed, general purpose RAM with unlimited writes
- A programmable square wave output signal
- Simple serial port interfaces to most microcontrollers
- Low power operation extends battery backup runtime
- Consumes less than 500nA in battery backup mode with oscillator running
- Applications: Clock & Timing
1 x DS1307 PDIP-8 Real-Time Calendar and Clock
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?