This is CJMCU 9900 APDS-9900 Digital Proximity And Ambient Light Sensor For Arduino. The APDS-9900 provides digital ambient light sensing (ALS), IR LED, and a complete proximity detection system in a single 8 pin package. The proximity function offers plug and plays detection to 100 mm (without front glass) thus eliminating the need for factory calibration of the end equipment or sub-assembly.
The proximity detection feature operates well from bright sunlight to dark rooms. The wide dynamic range also allows for operation in short distance detection behind dark glass such as a cell phone.
In addition, an internal state machine provides the ability to put the device into a low power mode in between ALS and proximity measurements providing very low average power consumption. The ALS provides a photopic response to light intensity in very low light conditions or behind a dark faceplate.
- Optical modules integrated with ALS, infrared LEDs, and proximity detectors
- Ambient Light Sensing (ALS)
- Approximate human visual response
- Programmable interrupt capability with upper and lower thresholds
- Up to 16-bit resolution
- High sensitivity operation behind dark glass
- 0.01lux low lumen performance
- Proximity detection
- Fully calibrated to 100 mm detection
- Integrated infrared LED and synchronous LED driver
- Eliminates factory calibration of the proximity sensor
- Programmable wait timer
- Wait for state power consumption – 90μA typical
- Programmable range from 2.7 ms to more than 8 seconds
- I2C interface compatible
- Up to 400kHz (I2C fast mode)
- Dedicated interrupt pin.
- Adjustable light mobile phone backlight
- Notebook / display security
- automatically enabled hands-free mode
- An automatic menu pops up
- Digital camera eye sensor.
1 x CJMCU 9900 APDS-9900 Digital Proximity And Ambient Light Sensor.
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?