ESP32- A1S is an ultra-small, powerful volume multifunction audio module, the main chip uses a low-power dual-core 32-bit CPU, the main frequency can up to 240MHZ, and the operating capacity up to 600 DMIPS. It has a built-in Codec AC101 audio decoding chip, which supports local music playback.
It can be widely used in various IoT applications, suitable for home smart devices, smart Audio, story machine solutions, etc., are the ideal solution for IoT applications.
Ai-Thinker ESP32-A1S WiFi+BT Audio Development Boards internal circuit is highly integrated, supports a variety of peripherals, can support secondary development, and quickly realize product differentiation. ESP32-A1S adopts an SMD package to realize the rapid production of products and provide customers with a high-reliability connection mode. It is especially suitable for modern, large-scale, low-cost production methods, and is convenient for various IoT hardware terminal applications.
- Low power 32-bit CPU, can also serve the application processor
- Supports UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC
- Support for firmware upgrade (FOTA)
- Antenna supports on-board antenna or IPEX block output
- smallest 802.11b/g/n WiFi BT SoC Module
- Supports a variety of mainstream compression and lossless audio formats, including M4A, AAC, FLAC, OGG, OPUS, MP3, WAV, etc.
- Supports audio input methods such as MIC and Line-in.
1 x Ai-Thinker ESP32-A1S WiFi+BT Audio Development Board
IPEX and PCB
MP3, sWAV, sM4, sAAC, sFLAC, sOGG, sOPUS
Support LINE-IN and 2-way MIC input
Support 1 channel headphone output and 1 channel left and right speaker output
|Custom IO Port|
|Input Supply Voltage|
|Operating Temperature Range|
-20°C to 85°C
Default 115200 bps
802.11 b/g/n/, Support DLNA protocol