MKS BASE-L is a feature-rich all-in-one electronics solution for Reprap and other CNC devices. It features an onboard ATmega2560. Its five motor outputs are powered by A4982 stepper drivers.
The board can use the same firmware as Ramps1.4. MKS BASE-L is designed to be flexible in user power source availability, enabling any power supply from 12 V-24 V.
MKS BASE-L is suitable for 3D printer manufacturers on batch production and is used as the main control board. Compared to Ramps1.4, it adds E1 heating output.
- Arduino MEGA compatible Atmega2560 and FT232 processors are compatible with all RAMPS class firmware
- Firmware can have the same configuration as ramps1.4
- Easy DISPLAY + SD-CARD connector, RepRap Discount Smart Controller compatible pin header on board
- Easy connect MKS TFT to AUX-1
- 3x temperature ADC connectors for thermistors
- up 5 motor driver with A4982
- 4x PWM enable MOSFET outputs voltage selector switch for Main Power. (Bed, Extruder0, Extruder1, Fans)
- 4 layers PCB, optimize heat dissipation.
- 6x end stop connectors with power supply Xmin / Xmax / Ymin / Ymax / Zmin / Zmax
- Resettable fuse for short circuit.
1 x 1.4 MKS Gen L V1.0- Mega2560 R3 RAMPS 3D Printer Controller Board
1 x USB interfacing cable (0.5Meter).
MKS Gen L V1.0
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?