Voice Recognition Module V3 compatible with Arduino is a compact and easy-control speaking recognition board. It supports up to 80 voice commands in all. Max 7 voice commands could work at the same time. Any sound could be trained as the command. Users need to train the module first before let it recognizing any voice command.
This board has 2 controlling ways: Serial Port (full function), General Input Pins (part of a function). General Output Pins on the board could generate several kinds of waves while the corresponding voice command was recognized.
- Arduino library is supplied.
- Support a maximum of 80 voice commands, with each voice 1500ms (one or two words speaking).
- Analog Interface: 3.5 mm mono-channel microphone connector + microphone pin interface.
- Maximum 7 voice commands effectively at the same time.
- User-control General Pin Output.
1 x Voice Recognition Module V3.
1 x Microphone.
5V TTL level
4.5 ~ 5.5 V