ULINK2 Debug Adapter connects your PC's USB port to your target system (via JTAG, SWD, or OCDS) and allows you to program and debug embedded programs on target hardware. The software used on the PC will be Keil-MDK.
- Supports various ARM7, ARM9, Cortex-M, 8051, and C166 devices
- JTAG speed up to 10MHz
- Serial Wire Debug (SWD) support for ARM Cortex-M based devices
- Serial Wire Viewer (SWV) Data Trace for Cortex-M up to 1Mbit/s (UART mode)
- Real-Time Agent with memory R/W during execution, terminal emulation, and serial debug output
- Seamless integration with the Keil µVision IDE & Debugger
- Wide target voltage range: 2.7V - 5.5V
- USB powered (no power supply required)
- Plug-and-Play installation using standard Windows USB drivers
- Target Connectors: 20-pin (0.10") - ARM Standard JTAG Connector
- On-chip Debugging (using on-chip JTAG, SWD, or SWV), Flash Memory Programming (using user-configurable Flash programming algorithms)
- Using the ULINK2 adapter together with the Keil µVision IDE/Debugger, one can easily create, download, and test embedded applications on the target hardware
1 x ULINK2 USB-JTAG Programmer & Debugger.
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?