SMA Female for PCB Straight Type Through Hole Connector With Cap for SMA male RF antennas with a Characteristic impedance of 50Ω. They are widely used in connection with RF coaxial cable or the transmission of RF signals in the mobile communication system, GSM, GPRS, CDMA, LTE, GPS, GNSS, GLONASS, BeiDou corresponding to the network, IT field and LANs, etc. The characteristic of the connector is in a small volume, lightweight and convenient connection.
- Impedance: 50Ω.
- Connector Mounting: PCB mount.
- Working voltage 335V Max
- Insulation resistance ≥5000 mΩ.
- Dielectric withstand voltage 1000V RMS
- Frequency range –DC-12.4GHz
- The insertion loss of ≥1.05 dB/6 GHz
- Temperature range 65°C to 165°C
- High Reliability, Resistance strong vibration, good mechanical, and electrical performance.
- This jack is suitable for all types of SMA wireless modules. Used to connect the antenna
- Radio and instrument equipment, and ground of the transmission system, which is widely used in vibration and hostile
- environment, are widely used in radio frequency coaxial cable.
1 x SMA Female for PCB Straight Type Through Hole Connector With Cap.
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?