Readytosky Ublox NEO-M8N High Precision GPS Module has Built-in Compass for PIXHAWK and APM Flight Controller (Ready to connect to PIXHAWK FC) with onboard Compass, low power consumption, and high precision, the ultimate accuracy is 0.6 meters, actually almost 0.9 meters, greater than the previous generation NEO-7N 1.4-1.6 meters accuracy. It support GPS/QZSS L1 C/A, GLONASS L10F, BeiDou B1 protocol, and mode or more.
- Supported antennas Active and passive
- Odometer Travelled distance
- Data-logger For position, velocity, and time (NEO-M8N)
- It has an Onboard compass
- Suitable for aircraft positioning, flight route, and automatic return flight.
- The built-in compass can effectively reduce the interference to the magnetic field sensor.
- You can connect the same module to APM Flight Controller just after swapping the extra 5-pin connector provided in the Package.
Note: The module comes with a 6 pin connector connected by default (i.e.Ready to connect to PIXHAWK Flight Controller) and also has an extra 5 pin connector for APM FC for Swapping.
1 x Readytosky Ublox NEO-M8N GPS with Compass for Pixhawk.
1 x Extra 5-pin Connector for APM.
|Input Supply Voltage||
0.5 - 3.6 VDC
|Operating Temperature Range||
-45°C to 105°C
72-channel Ublox M8 Engine
Tracking & Navigation: -161 dBm
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?