Readytosky Ublox NEO-M8N High Precision GPS Module has Built-in Compass for APM and Pixhawk Flight Controller (Ready to connect to APM FC) with onboard Compass, low power consumption, and high precision, the ultimate accuracy is 0.6 meters, actually almost 0.9 meters, greater than the previous generation NEO-7N 1.4-1.6 meters accuracy. It support GPS/QZSS L1 C/A, GLONASS L10F, BeiDou B1 protocol, and mode or more.
It includes an HMC5883L digital compass. This module has a high level of sensitivity and features active circuitry for the ceramic patch antenna.
- Supported antennas Active and passive
- Odometer Travelled distance
- Data-logger For position, velocity, and time (NEO-M8N)
- It has an Onboard compass
- Suitable for aircraft positioning, flight route, and automatic return flight.
- The built-in compass can effectively reduce the interference to the magnetic field sensor.
- You can connect the same module to Pixhawk Flight Controller just after swapping the extra 6-pin connector provided in the Package.
Note: The Module comes with 5 pin connector connected by default (i.e.Ready to connect to APM Flight Controller) and an extra 6 pin connector for PIXHAWK FC for Swapping.
1 x Readytosky Ublox NEO-M8N GPS with Compass for APM.
1 x Extra 6-pin Connector for Pixhawk.
|Input Supply Voltage||
0.5 - 3.6 VDC
|Operating Temperature Range||
-45°C to 105°C
72-channel Ublox M8 Engine
Tracking & Navigation: -161 dBm
Be the first to ask a question.