The cable is the easiest way ever to connect to your microcontroller/Raspberry Pi/WiFi router serial console port. Inside the big USB plug is a USB to Serial conversion chip and at the end of the 1M cable are four-wire – red power, black ground, white RX into the USB port, and green TX out of the USB port.
The power pin provides the 5V @ 500mA direct from the USB port and the RX/TX pins are 3.3V levels for interfacing with the most common 3.3V logic level chipsets.
Because of the separated pin plugs, this cable is ideal for powering and connecting up to the debug/login console on the Raspberry Pi or BeagleBone Black.
Also handy for hacking WiFi routers to install alternate OS’s, or nearly any other 3.3V logic serial port. This is easier to use than an FTDI cable in many cases because the wires are separated.
- Red: +5 V
- Black: GND
- White: RXD
- Green: TXD
- Single-chip upgrade solution for Legacy RS232 devices to USB interface
- USB to RS232 converters/cables/dongles
- Healthcare/Medical USB Interface Data Transfer Cable
- Personal Infotainment/Media Player Docking USB Interface
- Cellular/PDA USB Interface Data Transfer Cable
- Serial-over-IP Wireless Solution
- USB Barcode/Smart Card Readers
- GPS/Navigation USB Interface
- Point-of-Sale (POS) Terminals/Printers
- PC Docking Station/Port Replicators
- Industrial/Instrumentation/Automation Control USB Interface
- Built-in TTL COM PC-PL2303HX Chip.
- Standard USB type and TTL 4 pin connector.
- Simple and Easy way to give USB support to your designs.
- Available for Linux, Mac, WinCE, and Windows (XP, 7), Win 8.
Package Includes :
1 X PL2303 USB to TTL Serial Cable RS232 Module
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?