PCA9685 is an I2C-controlled PWM driver with a built-in clock. It means that, unlike the TLC5940 family, you do not need to continuously send it to signal to tie up your microcontroller, it's completely free running! It is 5V compliant, which means you can control it from a 3.3V microcontroller and still safely drive up to 6V outputs.
- Operating voltage range: 2.3V to 5.5V
- Adjustable frequency PWM up to about 1.6 kHz
- Terminal block has reverse-polarity power input protection.
- 3-pin connectors in groups of four for easy 16-servo installations.
- Easy chaining of boards.
- Power filtration capacitor installation pads.
- Solder pad jumpers for address selection.
1 x PCA9685 16 Channel 12-bit PWM/Servo Driver-I2C Interface Shield Module.
|Input Supply Voltage||
2.3 - 5.5V
|No. of Bits||
|No. of Channels||
|Operating Temperature Range||
-40°C to +85°C
Be the first to ask a question.