The Non-Destructive MP3 Decoding Board with Self-Powered TF Card U Disk Decoded Player module is used for playing tracks in the MP3 format stored on a micro SD card or USB memory. Onboard 2W mono amplifier is connected to the speaker, 3.5mm gold plated headphone jack can connect with headphones or external audio. With a MicroUSB port. Through the mobile power supply, 3.7V lithium battery, or USB 5V power supply. Support TF Card and U disk play mode.The perfect device for playing messages on platforms, warning signals, etc. Superior sound quality.
No soldering with speaker terminals for easy wiring. The module is designed to make the modification.
- Buttons can be adjusted up and down to control songs, volume up and down, pause or play, mode switching.
- Support MP3 format, playing power on automatically.
- When mp3 is played the red LED flashes.
- Support U disk, TF Card play mode; power-on default. TF card mode, if the TF card does not have the right type of operation.
- Press the menu button to enter the single / all song play mode. The default mode is the all song mode when power up. Pressing the Repeat button can replace the circulating mode.
Package Includes :
1 x Non-Destructive MP3 Decoding Board with Self-Powered TF Card U Disk Decoded Player Module
|Input Voltage||3.7 ~ 5.5 V|