The NEMA17 4.2 kg-cm Stepper Motor can provide 4.2 kg-cm of torque at 1.2A current per phase. The stepper motors move in precisely repeatable steps, hence they are the motors of choice for the machines requiring precise position control.
The motor’s position can be commanded to move or hold in one position with the help of Stepper Motor Drivers. The NEMA17 4.2 kg-cm Stepper Motor provides excellent response to starting, stopping, and reversing pulses from the stepper motor driver.
They are very useful in various applications, especially which demands low speed with high precision. Many machines such as 3D Printers, CNC Router and Mills, Camera Platforms, XYZ Plotters, etc.
- The input pulse decides the rotation angle of the motor.
- High accuracy of around 3 to 5% a step.
- Provides good starting, stopping, and reversing.
- Control of this motor is less costly because of the exclusion of complex control circuitry.
- The speed is proportional to the frequency of the input pulses.
- Step Angle: 1.8°
- Number of Phases: 2
- Rated Voltage: 2.5-3.0V
- Rated Current: 1.6A
- Resistance per phase: 1.6E
- Inductance per phase: 3mH
- Holding Torque: 4.2 kg-cm
- Weight:300 grams
- Coil A: Red & Blue
- Coil B: Green & Black
- Length without shaft: 40mm
- Shaft Length: 23mm
- Shaft Dia: 5mm
- Shaft Lenght: D-shaft
- Width: 42mm
1 x NEMA17 4.2 KGCM Stepper Motor
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?