The MCP602-I/SN is a dual CMOS operational amplifier in 8 pin SOIC package. This low power op amp utilizes an advanced CMOS technology that provides low bias current, high-speed operation, high open loop gain and rail to rail output swing. The common mode input voltage range goes 0.3V below ground making this device as ideal for single supply operation. MCP602 is suitable for low power and battery operated circuits due to low quiescent current. It also used in A/D convert driver amplifiers because of its wide bandwidth and also used for anti-aliasing filter by virtue of low input bias current.
Features and Specification:
- Single supply voltage range from 2.7V to 6V
- Gain bandwidth product of 2.8MHz
- Low quiescent current of 230µA/amplifier
- Unity gain stable
- The input offset voltage of ±0.7mV
- Common mode rejection ratio (CMRR) of 90dB
- The slew rate of 2.3V/µs
- Power supply rejection ratio (PSRR) of 88dB
- The input bias current of 1pA
- Operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C
1 x MCP602 IC
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?