The MAX3232 device consists of two line drivers, two line receivers, and a dual charge-pump circuit with ±15-kV ESD protection terminal to terminal (serial-port connection terminals, including GND).
The device meets the requirements of TIA/EIA-232-F and provides the electrical interface between an asynchronous communication controller and the serial-port connector.
The charge pump and four small external capacitors allow operation from a single 3-V to 5.5-V supply. The devices operate at data signaling rates up to 250 kbit/s and a maximum of 30-V/μs driver output slow rate.
- RS-232 Bus-Terminal ESD Protection Exceeds ±15 kV Using Human-Body Model (HBM)
- Meets or Exceeds the Requirements of TIA/EIA- 232-F and ITU V.28 Standards
- Operates With 3-V to 5.5-V VCC Supply
- Operates up to 250 kbit/s
- Two Drivers and Two Receivers
- Low Supply Current: 300 μA Typical
- External Capacitors: 4 × 0.1 μF
- Accepts 5-V Logic Input With 3.3-V Supply
1x MAX3232 IC
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?