Lithium-Ion charge protection circuit comes with over-charge, over-discharge, over-current and short circuit protection. MOS transistor can control the battery charge and discharge, Built-in three-stage over-current detection circuit, for a variety of various shapes 3.7 V lithium-Ion batteries.1S 3A BMS is Small size, suitable for many requirements of high integration, low cost. Lithium-Ion Battery for robotic applications. Very lightweight and small size compared to Ni-Cd, Ni-MH and Lead-acid batteries. Very long life without losing charging capacity. In this kit, there is a 1x2200mah rechargeable cell with a 1S 3.7V 3A Battery Protection Circuit. So the user can very easy to make it Battery with Protection Circuit.
- 1x3.7V 2200mAh Battery
- Low maintenance
- Long life with full capacity for up to 1000 charge cycles
- the high-accuracy voltage detection circuit
- the terminal of the charger using high voltage device
- The built-in three-stage over-current detection circuit
- MOS transistor can control the battery charge and discharge
- Overcharge voltage: 4.25±0.05V
- Overcharge release voltage:4.23±0.05V
- Over-discharge voltage:2.54±0.1V
- Over-current protection: 3A
Bms solder instructions:
- B+ connected to the battery positive.
- B- take the battery.
- P+ input to the positive battery output
- P- battery negative input output
1 x Li-Ion 2200mah cell
1 x charger protection circuit