L293D Stepper Motor Driver IC is a dual H-bridge motor driver integrated circuit (IC). Motor drivers act as current amplifiers since they take a low-current control signal and provide a higher-current signal. This higher current signal is used to drive the motors.
- Featuring Unit rode L293 and L293D
- Wide Supply-Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 36 V
- Separate Input-Logic Supply
- Internal ESD Protection
- Thermal Shutdown
- High-Noise-Immunity Inputs
- Output Current 1 A Per Channel (600 mA for L293D)
- Peak Output Current 2 A Per Channel (1.2 A for L293D)
- Output Clamp Diodes for Inductive Transient Suppression (L293D)
- High Current Motor Driver IC.
- Dual H-bridge for controlling up to two motors at a time.
- Ideal for Inductive load decoupling from the main/control unit.
- A wide voltage range allows for an adaptive voltage range control.
1 x L293D Driver IC