The MM74HC86 EXCLUSIVE OR gate utilizes advanced silicon-gate CMOS technology to achieve operating speeds similar to equivalent LS-TTL gates while maintaining the low power consumption and high noise immunity characteristic of standard CMOS integrated circuits. These gates are fully buffered and have a fanout of 10 LS-TTL loads. The 74HC logic family is functionally as well as pin-out compatible with the standard 74LS logic family. All inputs are protected from damage due to static discharge by internal diode clamps to VCC and ground.
- Typical propagation delay: 9 ns
- Wide operating voltage range: 2–6V
- Low input current: 1 µA maximum
- Low quiescent current: 20 µA maximum (74 Series)
- Output drive capability: 10 LS-TTL loads
- Outputs Directly Interface to CMOS, NMOS, and TTL
- High Noise Immunity Characteristic of CMOS Devices
- In Compliance with JEDEC Standard No. 7A Requirements
- ESD Performance: HBM 2000 V; Machine Model 200 V
- Chip Complexity: 56 FETs or 14 Equivalent Gates
- These are Pb−Free Devices
1 x IC 74HC86 Quad 2-Input
Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.