This is a Li-ion Battery capacity tester board that can measure the capacity of the fully charged battery connected at its inputs it also has 1W resistors that can be used to discharge the battery at the constant current output. It is easy to operate and powered by a micro USB power source.
This discharge tester is used for testing the capacity of a 1.2-12V battery. After the capacity test has been completed the capacity of the battery is displayed on the 4 digits 7 segment display, which can also display the current supplied by the batter as well as the battery voltage. This discharge tester allows you to check the test capacity, voltage, and current of the battery.
- It is easy to operate and powered by a micro USB power source.
- Support current through: maximum 3.000A resolution 0.001A
- The highest battery capacity range: 9999Ah (1Ah=1000mAh).
- Designed with LEDs that indicate which parameter is showing on display.
- This discharge tester is used for testing the capacity of a 1.2-12V battery.
- This discharge tester allows you to check the test capacity, voltage, and current of the battery.
1 x HW-586 18650 Li-ion Lithium Lead-acid Battery Capacity Meter Discharge Tester
1 ~ 15 VDC 0.01V resolution
|Maximum current measurement error
1.5% ± 0.008A
|Maximum voltage measurement error
1% + 0.02V
4.5 ~ 6 VDC
less than 70 mA
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?