This infrared thermometer is used for measuring the temperature of the object's surface, which is applicable for various hot, hazardous, or hard-to-reach objects without contact safely and quickly. This GM320 Infrared(IR) Thermometer consists of Optics, Temperature Sensor Signal amplifier, Processing circuit, and LCD Display.
The Optics collected the infrared energy emitted by an object and focus on the Sensor. Then the sensor translates the energy into an electrical signal. This signal will be turned out to be digitally shown on the LCD after the signal amplifier and processing circuit. This Infrared Temperature Gun is very safe to use in the temperature range of -50°C to 330°C. The Module is very popular because of its useful features like very handy, easy to use, fast response, etc.
It’s suitable for hot water pipes, hot engine parts, cooking surfaces, hot tube insulation, electrical connection, ballasts in electric lights, electric motors, bearings, wine coolers hot asphalt, swimming pools, fish tanks, hot & cold food products, heating air conditioning, etc.
- 20 seconds auto power off.
- Precise non-contact IR thermometer, safe and easy to use.
- Laser on/off switch, Auto power off & temperature data hold.
- Simply point to an object and read its temperature.
- Simple One-Handed operation.
- Laser sight allows for accurate targeting.
- Celsius and Fahrenheit switchable.
- Lightweight and compact.
- Consists of optics, temperature sensor, signal amplifier, a processing circuit, and LCD display.
±1.5% or ±1.5°C
|Distance to spot size|
|Operating Humidity Range|
10 to 95 % (RH)
1% of reading or 1°C
0.1°C or 0.1°F
-50 to 330 °C