The Flysky FS-IA6B RF 2.4GHz 6CH PPM output with iBus port receiver works great with the FlySky FS-i6 Controller. This compact 6 channel receiver is great for any model using up to 6 channels and, with a range exceeding 500 meters, it can be considered to be the full range for all but the most demanding of application. The receiver has end-on connectors to enable a neat installation in tight spaces. This has Flysky FS-IA6B RF 2.4GHz 6ch PPM output with iBus port receiver built-in connectors which allows you to use any of the optional FlySky telemetry sensors. Dual antennas give the FS-iA6B excellent reception and interference rejection capability. With easy binding, compact dimensions, optional telemetry, and dual antennas.
- Item Name: FS-iA6B
- Channel: 6
- Frequency Range: 2.4055--2.475GHZ
- Band Width Number: 140
- Transmitting Power: ≤ 20dBm
- RF Receiver Sensitivity: -105dbm
- 2.4G Mode: The second generation of an enhanced version of the automatic FM digital system
- Encoding: GFSK
- Antenna Length: 26mm * 2 (dual antenna)
- Input Power: 4.0-6.5V DC
- Dimension: 47 x 26.2 x 15mm
- Color: Black
- i-Bus Interface: Yes
- Data Acquisition Interface: Yes
- Model Type: Airplane / Glider / Helicopter
- Compatible Transmitter: Compatible with FS-i4,FS-i6,FS-i10,FS-GT2E,FS-GT2G
1 x Flysky FS-iA6B Receiver
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?