The Fly sky FS-i6X 2.4GHz 10CH AFHDS 2A RC Transmitter With FS-iA10B 2.4GHz 10CH Receiver for those who are interested in Radio controller.
The AFHDS 2A (Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System Second Generation) developed and presented by FLYSKY is specially developed for all radio control models. Offering superior protection against interference while maintaining lower power consumption and high reliable receiver sensitivity, FLYSKY’s AFHDS technology is considered to be one of the leaders in the RC market today.
Bidirectional Communication :
Capable of sending and receiving data, each transmitter is capable of receiving data from temperature, altitude and many other types of sensors, servo calibration, and i-BUS Support.
Multi-channel Hopping Frequency :
This system bandwidth ranges from 2.408GHz to 2.475GHz. This is divided into 135 channels. Each transmitter hops between 16 channels (32 for Japanese and Korean version) in order to reduce interference from other transmitters.
Omni-directional Gain Antenna :
The high efficiency Omni-directional high gain antenna cuts down on interference while using less power and maintaining a strong reliable connection.
Unique ID Recognition System :
Each transmitter and receiver has its own unique ID. Once the transmitter and receiver have been paired, they will only communicate with each other, preventing other systems from accidentally connecting to or interfering with the operation of the system.
Low Power Consumption :
The system is built using highly sensitive low power consumption components, maintaining high receiver sensitivity, while consuming as little as one-tenth the power of a standard FM system, dramatically extending battery life.
Specifications and Features :
Specification for FS-i6X RC Transmitter :
- Item: FS-i6X RC Transmitter
- Tx Channel: 6-10 (6 Default)
- Model Type: Fixed-Wing/Glider/Helicopter
- RF Range: 2.408-2.475GHz
- RF Power : < 20dBm
- RF Channel: 135
- Bandwidth : 500KHz
- 2.4GHz System : AFHDS 2A / AFDHS
- Modulation Type: GFSK
- Stick Resolution: 4096
- Low Voltage Warning: < 4.2V
- DSC port: PS/2 Port PPM
- Chargeable: No
- Antenna Length: 26mm (Dual Antenna)
- Weight: 392g
- Power : 6V DC 1.5A
- Display: STNTransflective Display, LCD 128×64 Lattice, VA 73x39mm, LCD with white backlight
- Size : 174 x 89 x 190 mm
- Online Update: Yes
- Color: Black
- Certificate: CE0678, FCC
Specifications for FS-iA10B RC Receiver:
- Rx Channels: 10
- Suitable models: Airplane / glider / helicopter Health
- Frequency range :2.4-2 .48 GHz
- Transmitting power: not more than 20dBm
- Receiver sensitivity:-105dBm
- 2.4G modes: automatic frequency second generation digital system
- Encoding: GFSK
- Antenna length: 26 mm * 2 (dual antenna)
- Weight: 19.3 g
- Input power :4.0-6 .5 V DC
- Dimensions: 47 x 33.1 x 14.7 mm
- Color: Black
- Certification: CE0678, FCC
- i-BUS Interface: Yes
- Data acquisition interface: Yes
- Color: Black.
- Model Type : Airplane / Glider / Helicopter
- Compatible Transmitter: Compatible with FS-i4, FS-i6, FS-i10, FS-GT2E, FS-GT2G
Package Includes :
1 x Fly sky FS-i6X 10CH 2.4GHz AFHDS 2A RC Transmitter.
1 x FS-iA10B 2.4GHz 10CH Receiver with Binding cable.
1 x PS2 to USB Update Cable.
1 x User Manual.
1 x Set of body Stickers
Flysky company has not officially declared the range of this product but as per customer review this transmitter comes with the FS-iA10B 10 channel receiver which has a dual antenna and it provides up to 1km.[ 29/06/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?