ESP-M2 is encapsulated by the high-performance chip ESP8285, which is equal to the ESP8266 chip plus 1M Flash.
The chip ESP8285 is encapsulated an advanced Tensilica’s L106 32-bit CPU, together with SRAM. ESP8285 has the full and complete WiFi function, which can be used independently and also used as a slaver with other Hoster MCU, which can start directly from the out-built Flash. In addition, the built-in high-speed buffer is a benefit for the system performance. Especially, ESP8285 can be used as a WiFi adapter by SPI/SDIO and/or I2C/UART interface, when it is applied to the other MCU design
- Ultra-small size
- Support serial to WiFi
- Wireless transparent transmission
- Long-distance transmission with ultra-low power
- Support outboard antenna
- Bearing high temperature to 125 ℃, compared to the 85℃ for ESP8266.
- Built-in Tensilica L106 ultra-low power 32-bit CPU, main frequency supports 80MHz and160MHz and RTOS
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol
- Built-in one-channel 10-bit high precision ADC
- Outboard interface: HSPI, UART, I2C, I2S, IR Remote Control, PWM, GPIO
- Deep sleep current is 10uA, the cut-off current is smaller than 5uA
- Wake, connect, and transmission data package within 2ms
- They consumed power is smaller 1.0Mw (DTIM3) when at stand by status
- Built-in 1M byte for SPI Flash.
1 x Esp8285-M2 Wifi Module
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?