ESP-M2 is encapsulated by the high-performance chip ESP8285, which is equal to the ESP8266 chip plus 1M Flash.
The chip ESP8285 is encapsulated an advanced Tensilica’s L106 32-bit CPU, together with SRAM. ESP8285 has the full and complete WiFi function, which can be used independently and also used as a slaver with other Hoster MCU, which can start directly from the out-built Flash. In addition, the built-in high-speed buffer is a benefit for the system performance. Especially, ESP8285 can be used as a WiFi adapter by SPI/SDIO and/or I2C/UART interface, when it is applied to the other MCU design
- Ultra-small size
- Support serial to WiFi
- Wireless transparent transmission
- Long-distance transmission with ultra-low power
- Support outboard antenna
- Bearing high temperature to 125 ℃, compared to the 85℃ for ESP8266.
- Built-in Tensilica L106 ultra-low power 32-bit CPU, main frequency supports 80MHz and160MHz and RTOS
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol
- Built-in one-channel 10-bit high precision ADC
- Outboard interface: HSPI, UART, I2C, I2S, IR Remote Control, PWM, GPIO
- Deep sleep current is 10uA, the cut-off current is smaller than 5uA
- Wake, connect, and transmission data package within 2ms
- They consumed power is smaller 1.0Mw (DTIM3) when at stand by status
- Built-in 1M byte for SPI Flash.
1 x Esp8285-M2 Wifi Module