DRV8833 is a dual H-bridge motor driver IC. It is a deal driver for small motors that run on relatively low voltages. It can be used for bidirectional control of two brushed DC motors at 2.7V to 10.8V. The DRV8833 has built-in current-limiting and no need for externally supplied logic voltage.
- Reverse-voltage protection circuit
- It can drive two DC motors or one bipolar stepper motor: Dual h-bridge motor driver
- Single H-Bridge output current:1.5A(It can drive two DC motors)
- Motor outputs can be paralleled to deliver 2.4 A continuous (4 A peak) to a single motor
- Inputs are 3V- and 5V-compatible
- Overcurrent protection: Yes
- Short circuit protection: Yes
- Undervoltage lockout: Yes; Overheating protection: Yes
- With a low-power sleep mode
1 x DRV8833 2 Channel DC Motor Driver Module
2.7V to 10.8V
1.2 A continuous (2A peak) per motor
Be the first to ask a question.