The module can be used for serial expansion, I2C interface EEPROM，SPI interface FLASH, and STC MCU programming, program debugging, data acquisition, brush machine, etc. CH341A USB Converter Module equipped with CH341A chip, CH341A is a USB bus adapter chip, through the USB bus to provide asynchronous serial port, parallel port, print, and 2 lines and 4 lines common synchronous serial interface.
- Support parallel port: support USB to the parallel printer port and EPP or MEM
- Support serial port: support USB to 12C, SPI interface
- Output voltage: output voltage and signal level can choose 3.3V or 5V
- Onboard UART and SPI/12C operating indicator lamp
- UART mode: short circle cap plug on UART, D2(blue)remains on
1 x CH341A Programmer USB to UART IIC SPI TTL ISP EPP/MEM Parallel Port Converter
|Operating Temperature Range||
-40°C to 85°C
3.3 - 5 V
Be the first to ask a question.