AVR ATmega16 Minimum System Development Board Module you can directly connect your DIP package ATmega16 IC without the need for soldering in your DIY circuits. It has an external power supply module to power up the MCU via a DC-005 barrel jack connector.
It also has two onboard LEDs one for power indication and the other for program run indication. It also has an 8MHz crystal onboard which can be replaced with any other crystal to change the clock frequency. You can expand power supply pins up to 4 peripherals with 8 pins on board for this purpose. It also has a standard ISP download interface to program the onboard chip.
- 32 I/O pin all the leads.
- Standard ISP download interface.
- Classic ATmega16 minimum system, eliminating the hassle of soldering.
- Support chips: ATmega16/ATmega32 and chip which pin-compatible.
- Power adapter or external expansion pin power supply (not support ISP download interface power supply)
- Power-on-reset and a reset button.
- Power LED (D1) and the program run indicator (D2).
1 x AVR ATmega16 Minimum System Development Board Module.
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?