An Anti Static ESD Wrist Strap Elastic Band with Clip for Sensitive Electronics is an antistatic device used to safely ground a person working on very sensitive electronic equipment, to prevent the building up of static electricity on the operator’s body, which can result in the electrostatic discharge (ESD).
This device is very special care of sensitive electronic devices that can be damaged by electrostatic discharge.
If an operator has a sudden build-up of Electrostatic Charge in his/her body and in this case if the corresponding operator touches the electronic device then certain components like IC’s make a way for the Electrostatic Charge. If this happens the IC will be damaged immediately, so this Anti Static ESD Wrist Strap will avoid such accidents and keep your sensitive electronic equipment safe.
- Simply wrap the strap around the wrist and clip it to a grounded source.
- Prevent Static shock in the dry environment.
- Keep static from damaging electronic parts and types of equipment.
- Adjustable wrist strap with alligator clip tip.
- Inner conducting layer made of stainless shell filaments.
- Durable Polyurethane-Coated Coil Cords.
- High-Quality Strain relief.
- The soft elastic band comfort.
- Rinsing Resisting.
- 22 CMS Conductive Fiber Woven elastic band with Velcro fasteners.
- Contact plate through 316-grade stainless steel, adjustable.
- Insulation: PVC.
Package Includes :
1 x Anti Static ESD Wrist Strap Elastic Band with Clip
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?