A3967 Stepper Motor Driver Board provides greater flexibility and control over the stepper motor. This stepper motor driver is compatible with most microcontrollers that can output a digital 0 to 5V pulse.
- Easy to interface with Arduino
- Adjustable current control.
- A3967 microstepping driver.
- Compatible with 4, 6, and 8 wire stepper motors of any voltage.
- Power supply range from 7V to 30V. The higher the voltage, the higher the torque at high speeds.
1 x A3967 Stepper Motor Driver Board.
|Input Supply Voltage||
7 to 30 VDC
3.3 - 5V
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?