3D Printer Kit includes RAMPS 1.4 3D printer controller, Mega2560 with cable, and 5 pieces ofA4988 Driver with a heat sink. 3D Printer Controller Board RAMPS 1.4 is a shield for the Arduino Mega 2560 and can control up to 5 stepper motors using driver modules with the A4988 or DRV8825 chip.
The Arduino Mega is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560. It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button.
The RAMPS 1.4 is an all-in-one design to fit the necessary components for a 3D printer into one plug-in shield for an Arduino MEGA. The plug-in shield design includes plug-in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics sockets for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability, and expansion.
The A4988 Driver Stepper Motor Driver is a complete micro-stepping motor driver with a built-in converter, easy to operate. It operates from 8 V to 35 V and can deliver up to approximately 1 A per phase without a heat sink or forced airflow.
- USB type B receptacle.
- The RAMPS 1.4 card is designed to fit all the electronics needed for a RepRap
- RAMPS interfaces a Mega with the powerful MEGA platform and has plenty of room for expansion
- LEDs indicate when the heater outputs on.
- Expandable to control other accessories.
- 3 Mosfets for heater/fan outputs and 3 thermistor circuits.
- Fused at 5A for additional safety and component protection.
- Heated bed control with an additional 11A fuse.
- Shield has on pin header sockets so they can be replaced easily or removed for use in future designs.
- I2C and SPI pins are left available for future expansion.
- All the Mosfets are hooked into PWM pins for versatility.
- Servo-style connectors are used to connect to the end stops motors and LEDs.
- These connectors are rated for 3A, very compact, and globally available.
- LEDs indicate when the heater output is on.
1 x RAMPS 1.4 3D Printer Controller Board.
1 x Mega 2560 with Cable.
5 x 4988 Driver with Heat Sink.
3D Printer Kit
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?