2-Axis Stabilized Brushless Gimbal with Controller - Silver is an easy-to-adjust two-axis brushless gimbal camera mount. It comes assembled, just install battery and camera.
At the moment, the 2-axis gimbals are the most commonly used because they have the best functionality to price ratio among the class. There is no contest between the quality of aerial video taken with 3 axes versus a 2 axis gimbal, but up until now, 2 axis gimbals have been reserved for small cameras and moderate power multi-rotors.
What's so fantastic about this 2-Axis Brushless Gimbal is that it comes ready to use out of the box – preloaded with default firmware and setup inside already! All that's required is mounting the gimbal to your multi-copter, using either the supplied 10mm rail mount hooks or the spacers to directly bolt it to your frame.
- 1st Step: First Mount the camera on Gimbal.
- 2nd Step: Fix the gimbal at bottom of the Quad-copter frame or any plane surface.
- 3rd Step: Power on the Gimbal.
After the Power-on gimbal starts calibrating so do not move or touch the gimbal for 1 minute. After calibrating Beep sound will come from the gimbal.
Note: Do not Hold the gimbal on Hand. It will not calibrate.
- Color: Silver
- Simple structure and lightweight.
- CNC aluminum alloy structure
- 2208 motors included for direct drive.
- With motor protector which can help heat dissipation.
- With anti-vibration rubber balls, easy to adjust.
- This Package Does not include a camera, You have to purchase it separately.
- Please don’t flash/Update the Default firmware.
- Updated or new firmware may cause a problem of connectivity with PC/Laptop.
1 x Aluminum gimbal installed 2 motors - Silver color(assembled)
1 x Gimbal controller (We already solder and program it)
1x MPU Sensor( Mounted on Gimbal).
2 x Servo wire(10cm)
1 x Camera Fit cable.
1 x Manual.
This Package Does not include a camera, You have to purchase it separately.
12V/3cell Lipo battery
189 grams (without camera)
CNC Aluminium alloy
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?