Potentiometers also were known as POT, are nothing but variable resistors. They can provide a variable resistance by simply varying the knob on top of its head.
- Type: Rotary a.k.a Radio POT
- Available in different resistance values like 500Ω, 1K, 2K, 5K, 10K, 22K, 47K, 50K, 100K, 220K, 470K, 500K, 1 M.
- Power Rating: 0.3W
- Maximum Input Voltage: 200Vdc
- Rotational Life: 2000K cycles
Potentiometer Pin Configuration
This end is connected to one end of the resistive track
This end is connected to the wiper, to provide a variable voltage
This end is connected to another end of the resistive track
- Voltage and Current Control Circuits
- Used as volume control knobs in radios
- Tuning or controlling circuits
- Analog input control knobs
- Complete Technical Details can be found at the datasheet given at the end of this page.
- 10x 10K POTENTIOMETER