The PH sensor measures the hydrogen-ion activity in water-based solutions, we usually use it to measure the PH of a liquid.
It is widely used in the chemical industry, the pharmaceutical industry, the dye industry, and scientific research where acidity and alkalinity testing is required.
- Before being measured, the electrode must be calibrated with a standard buffer solution of known PH value. In order to obtain more accurate results, the known PH value should be reliable, and closer to the measured one.
- When the measurement is completed, the electrode protective sleeve should be put on. A small amount of 3.3mol / L potassium chloride solution should be placed in the protective sleeve to keep the electrode bulb wet.
- The leading end of the electrode must be kept clean and dry to absolutely prevent short circuits at both ends of the output, otherwise, it will lead to inaccurate or invalid measurement results.
- After long-term use of the electrode, if you find that the gradient is slightly inaccurate, you can soak the lower end of the electrode in 4% HF (hydrofluoric acid) for 3-5 seconds, wash it with distilled water, and then soak in potassium chloride solution to make it new.
- Widely used in the chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, dye industry, and scientific research
- Support with both Arduino and Rasberry Pi
- Compact size for easy deployment and cost-effective
- Resolution: at most ±0.15PH (STP)
- Probe replaceable
1 x PH prober
1 x Grove cable
1 x Saturated sodium chloride solution
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?