- This is a 30A ESC, Multi-copter Brushless Motor Speed Controller with a running current of 30A. The power input uses extreme low output resistance greatly enhances the power stability and has a protective effect on the battery. Separately voltage regulator IC for the microprocessor. Providing good anti-jamming capability. Using Simon K’s a dedicated multi-copter program tgy_debug, and the master chip with high stability crystal oscillator, making the motor control to more precise.
- Running current:30A(Output: Continuous 30A, Burst 40A up to 10 Secs.)
- Input Voltage: DC 6-16.8V(2-4S Lixx)
- BEC: 5V 2amp.
- Size: 46mm (L) * 26mm (W) * 11mm (H).
- Weight: 23g
- With SimonK updated firmware for multicopter
- The power input uses extreme low output resistance greatly enhances power stability and has a protective effect on the battery.
- Safety electrical function: when the power is turned on, regardless of the throttle stick in any position does not start the motor immediately, to avoid personal injury.
- Separately voltage regulator IC for the microprocessor. providing the good anti-jamming capability.
- Supported motor speed (Maximum): 210000 RPM (2 poles), 70000 RPM (6 poles), 35000 RPM (12 poles).
- Using Simon K’s a dedicated multi-copter program tgy_debug, and the master chip with high stability crystal oscillator, making the motor control to more precise.
1 X ESC (Electronic Speed Control)
Questions1 Answers2 | Expand All
Can i get GST invoice for the order ?
Yes, You can claim GST credit if you have a GST number. To do it you have to mention the GST number at the time of checkout. GST option appears in the Billing Address. If you are an existing customer of flyrobo then you can log in to your account ( Account → Address Book → Edit Address) and Then enter your GST number.[ 16/11/2022 ]Was this answer helpful?
When will delivered order?
Order will be delivered within 1-3 days in metro city, 3-5 days in other city and 4-7 days in villages or small city. This is the average time of delivery in express shipping. but can change with different locations and different situations.[ 16/07/2021 ]Was this answer helpful?
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 pages)