HC-05 Bluetooth Wireless UART Module
HC-05 Bluetooth Module with Breakout Board..
This comes with a tiny push button switch to enable programming.
HC-05 module Bluetooth SPP (Serial Port Protocol) module, designed for wireless serial connection setup. It has EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) of 3Mbps Modulation with complete 2.4GHz radio transceiver and baseband.
It uses CSR Bluecore 04-External single chip Bluetooth system with CMOS technology and with AFH (Adaptive Frequency Hopping Feature).
- Typical -80dBm sensitivity
- Up to +4dBm RF transmit power
- Low Power 1.8V Operation ,1.8 to 3.6V I/O
- PIO control
- UART interface with programmable baud rate
- Master-Slave 6-Pin JY MCU anti-reverse
- Integrated Antenna
- Default Baud rate: 38400, Data bits:8, Stop bit:1, Parity : No parity, Data control, Supported baud rate:600,19200,38400,57600115200,230400,460800.
- Given a rising pulse in PIO0, device will be disconnected.
- Status instruction port PIO1: low-disconnected, high-connected;
- PIO10 and PIO11 can be connected to red and blue led separately. When master and slave are paired, red and blue led blinks 1time/2s in interval, while disconnected only blue led blinks 2times/s.
- Auto-connect to the last device on power as default.
- Permit pairing device to connect as default.
- Auto-pairing PINCODE:”0000” as default